Friday 18 May 2012

Manchester Dream List.

Next Friday I'm going away with my amazing boyfriend to Manchester for a nice weekend away full of shopping and relaxing, something were both in need of due to him working stupid hours and me having my A-Level exams...something I should be revising for, however I've chose to do this instead.
Therefore, I thought I would give you a sneaky look at what I'm hoping to buy, make-up wise whilst I'm there. Now, this isn't a list of what I'm going to get indefinitely...it just ideas of what I would like to purchase whilst there. You may also notice, many of the things on this list are actually from my wish list...which makes me a very happy girl indeed.

(from left to right)
  • Dior Extreme Spectacular Shine in Paris - This is very much like my Baby Rose version, which I'm in love with, however its much more hot pink, but still with the stunning glitter entwined. The shine on this is unbelievable, I think its even more glossy then the Baby Rose version and its utterly divine. This is one of the products on this list I'm most definitely getting.
  • Estee Lauder Matte Perfecting Primer - I received a tester of this, and I really like it. However I've only used it once or twice, therefore I'm thinking of giving it a 3 day test whilst at Manchester, wearing it under my DiorSkin Forever foundation. Based on the few times I've used it already I really like it, it helps keep my foundation stay all day and it doesn't get nearly as oily as beforehand.
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Flash and Psychedelic Sister - I'm in love with Urban Decay eye shadows, there most definitely my favourite brand of eye shadow's, they last all day and don't crease at all. These two shades are amazing, there both purples however one is much darker and they are both shimmer, which means there luminously sheer, however without glitter. There the two most stunning shades I've ever seen and I cant wait to buy them.
  • Chanel Coco Rouge Shine Lipstick - I've been looking at these lipsticks for a while, many people really rave about them and therefore I thought I would try them out when I go to Manchester. There slightly cheaper then the Dior alternative, however I'm looking at these more so for a hydrating everyday lipstick, then a night time lipstick therefore the additional high shine property is a real bonus point. Due to me really loving pink shades I've got my eye on three different shades; Chance, Aventure and Romance. Out of all three Romance is no doubt my favourite from looking at the swatches as its a medium pink, however overall is the most pink out off all the collection.
  • TIGI Bed-Head Dumb Blonde Smoothing Stuff - I have a tendency of switching between Paul Mitchell hair products and TIGI products. I spotted this when I first started using TIGI products but couldn't find it anywhere, and therefore seemed to forget about it. However recently I've really liked using a smoothing serum on my hair after styling it or before I go out later in the day, just to give it that just done look. I bought the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum with the initial idea of using it for this purpous, however it definitely works better on wet hair as a sort of leave in conditioner and smoother then as a everyday smoothing/shine serum. Therefore when I spotted this on a website not long ago it really got me intrigued and after some serious research (as I do with all the products I'm thinking of purchasing) it came up thumbs up. Another highlight of this product which made me want it even more, is that pretty much everyone commented on how amazing it smelt, and how you could use it as a type of hair perfume to make your hair smell incredible, therefore it became official that this would be mine.
As you can tell from the reviews of each product, I'm not 100% about buying everyone of them. These are just ideas about what I'm definitely going to look into purchasing...however as soon as I get back I will write a short Manchester Haul post, showing you all what I have bought during my no doubt amazing trip to Manchester.

No comments:

Post a Comment