Saturday 4 August 2012

All Nighter.

Urban Decay -

All Nighter Setting Spray


This is something I've never really thought of; a setting powder...maybe, a setting spray...not getting my hopes up. However this little gem has changed my view of a setting spray completely. Its just...incredible!
This is basically a hypoallergenic spray which keeps make up on for up to 16 hours...which is a bit over dramatic, however 6-8 hours definitely, which for me is amazing. It overall feels totally weightless and helps to keep your overall make up looking just applied all day long, which is every girls idea of heaven. It uses the latest "temperature control technology" so that make up wont melt during the warm and humid days and wont become flaky and dehydrated which its cold and windy. The micro-fine mist which distributes product evenly over the face makes sure make up stays looking fresh, soft and incredible all day or night long.

In my opinion this is just fantastic, I've been using it for work which is a serious tester for a product such as this as I work in the beauty department in House of Fraser. Everyone knows its ridiculously hot and when you mix that with around 20 spot lights...no make up can withstand that for very long...unless you spray it with this before hand, and in that case it can last just short of a 9 hour shift. Incredible! Price wise it is a little expensive, however totally worth it. The bottle I own is the smaller bottle; 118ml the XL version which is 177ml wasn't available which was unfair as the 118ml bottle is £19 and the 177ml is only £23, which in my view is just amazing value for money. However, its important to note this is one for three version, it also comes in De-Slick which is aimed at those with much more oily skin, and Dew-Me which is for those with a much more dryer/dehydrated skin. I thought I would go with the original which is for combination skin, and if it doesn't help...then I'll try the De-Slick version. So far however its amazing, and it definitely helps the longevity of my make up. I do think however they should create a travel size version, as its really good to bring dull make up back to life throughout the day, therefore having it in mini form in your handbag would just be fantastic.

Have you tried any of Urban Decays setting sprays, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment