Friday 22 March 2013

Small Talk.

TIGI Bed Head -
Small Talk

TIGI Bed Head Small Talk is 3 products in 1, it has a light scent of blueberry which is INCREDIBLE and is a massive seller in-salon and on-line. It can be used as a mousse type product for brush drying, only use one pump and apply like you would a mousse (rub into hands before application), it’s a bit thick and sticky on application but is very lightweight on the finished hair, Bed Head Small Talk creates big volume with no crispiness on the finished look or feel.
I’ve always liked TIGI products, especially the styling products, they are amazing products which give amazing results and in comparison with some other brands aren’t that expensive. My hairdresser loves this product and every time I go for my hair cut, highlighted or just styled she always uses it, and the results are always amazing. However, never the less I know that what the professionals achieve is not always what you at home can achieve. Never the less I thought it was time to order it and give it a go…I’m definitely not regretting it. The result was VERY impressive. It looked as if my very thin and lifeless hair was at least double its usual thickness and volume. It fell into shape without any back combing or coaxing and retained its style even till the next day, which its just amazing. It didn’t go stiff nor did it seem to matt my hair, it still looked healthy and shiny and not one bit greasy. However its important to know a little goes a very long way, I think the first time I used it, I maybe used a bit too much, however I will be sure to compare the results of using a little bit less.
Overall I’m truly delighted in this product, it gives amazing results and also has heat protection infused within in therefore it doesn’t feel like your hairs burning like some other volumising products, especially when you straighten your hair afterwards it doesn’t drag or snap. I would definitely recommend anything with thin, rather lifeless hair or anyone who just wants some volume putting into their hair without the sticky, matt side effects then you really should invest in this, you wont be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment