Wednesday 8 May 2013

Lip Glow.


Dior -
Lip Glow Balm

Awaken and enhance the natural beauty of your lips with this unique balm that promises the perfect pout. Formulated with color reviver technology, this silky lipstick reacts with the chemistry of your lips to create a special shade that will last all day. The addition of SPF 10 will keep you protected, while hydrating mango butter and loofah extract nourish for beautiful, luscious lips.

The packaging is the beautiful DIOR signature Lip Tube. It slides in and out with ease and fully secures to protect the quality of the product. I have no problems with it scraping against the sides of the tube or anything like that. It stays clean and mess-free. 

The formula is super moisturizing. It gives the lips a nice hydrated look and feel. I do not need an extra balm to layer with it.  This is very longwearing considering the type of product it is. My lips stayed pigmented the whole day from this stuff! Even at the end of the day I still had a stain of it left. It didn't look like I had a stain or lip color on... it just looks like I have some naturally intense lip pigment going on, which I really like; the more natural looking the better in my opinion. 

Do not let the sheer look of the Lip Glow fool you. This baby packs a lot of power behind it. It brings pigment back into my lips that make-up; dryness, weather, etc. can suck out of them. When I sweep it on it looks like the life is instantly brought back to the surface of my lips. One or two layers will bring out the natural undertones of my own lips... very pretty worn this way. Or...you can layer up a few times and it turns more and more pink as you go. I have taken it up to a nice natural pink shade, all the way up to a sheer Hot Pink shade.

I have to say that this is definitely a very unique lip product!!

I really think this Lip Glow is worth having. It is unique to any other lipstick I own. I am a huge fan of DIOR Lipsticks. They are some of the best quality lip products that I have tried. The formulas and shades are always different to the rest and always leave me satisfied with my purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment