Friday 13 September 2013

Horse Power.

butterLondon -
Horse Power

"Reap what you sow. Our Nail Fertilizer harnesses Horsetail, a powerful herb rich in nutrients, high in silica, and proven to grow nails. Apply one coat every day for 7 days, then remove and begin again. Use for one month. Horse Power Nail Fertilizer can be used as both a basecoat & topcoat.” - as, described on the butter LONDON

As a regular polish-wearer, my never-ending cycle of manicures has left my nails dry and prone to peeling, which is why I don't expose my nails to just any base coat. Butter London Horse Power Nail Fertilizer (£17) provides a perfect layer of nourishment for my worn-out nails. It's formulated with the medicinal herb horsetail to feed nails with nutrients, particularly silica, which is known to strengthen nails and help them grow faster and healthier. Wear it under your favorite polish, or wear it alone for a naturally glossy look. You can use it for as long as you need to help your nails grow out, but the directions indicate you should give your nails a break every four weeks of continued use.

Overall, So far all my nails grew significantly. I’m not sure if its from the Horse Power, or because its been nearly a month of natural nail growth. Either way, I’m excited! My nails became instantly harder within the first few days and won’t break. I’ve used the Nail Fertilizer once every day, as instructed and I haven’t even used anywhere close to 1/4 of the bottle. Within the first week, I saw and felt immediate results. I was very excited and thankful that I found a product that actually delivers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment